Recovery Management: Return To Recovery
A common misconception surrounding the recovery journey is that there is an end. However, nothing could be farther from the truth. The journey towards recovery is neverending. Those who achieve recovery through treatment should consistently be aware of their plan to prevent relapse and never let their guard down. No matter how diligent you might be, a chance of relapse is always present. People who experience relapse often have feelings of guilt, shame, and failure. It is important to understand that relapse never means failure, it is just simply a setback. With our recovery management services, clients who experience or are about to experience a relapse after ninety days of being in recovery.
Our recovery management services are based on the Gorski-CENAPS model for relapse prevention and recovery. Our dually licensed clinicians will work alongside a Gorski-trained manager to help clients receive the support they need to get back on track. We help clients work through their negative emotions surrounding relapse and learn how to move forward in their journey. The team places a significant focus on the thoughts, urges, actions, feelings, and reactions of the individual. Also, recovery management allows family members to participate in our family therapy program to work through any problems the relapse might create. Keeping a strong support system is essential to success.
Recovery Management Services at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery
Those utilizing our recovery management service can expect the following:
- 30-45 day Terrence Gorski-Based Relapse Prevention Programming
- 2 weekly sessions with a Master’s level, dually licensed (substance abuse & mental health) primary therapist assigned to assess and evaluate the underlying issues contributing to relapse
- Dedicated Gorski-trained Case Manager
- Designed to meet the needs of clients who have been in recovery for at least 90 days and have experienced a recent relapse or are about to
- Focus on individual thoughts, feelings, urges, actions, and reactions around triggers and relapse
- Gender-separate programming
- Family coaching and support
About The Willows at Red Oak Recovery
The Willows at Red Oak Recovery is proud to be a women’s only facility under the Red Oak Recovery umbrella. Our Asheville, North Carolina location allows us to provide women with a variety of therapy options in a safe, relaxing, and healing environment. Our team strives to redefine the clinical experience for each and every one of our clients. Along with recovery management, our services include the following:
- Trauma treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Aftercare treatment
- Disordered eating support
- Experiential therapy
- Recreational therapy
Don’t struggle with relapse alone, The Willows at Red Oak Recovery is here to help. To learn more about recovery management, contact The Willows at Red Oak Recovery today at 855-773-0614. Our team is ready to help you get back on track in your recovery journey.