Women who suffer from substance use disorder and other co-occurring disorders, such as trauma, have unique treatment needs. For instance, as many as 80% of women who seek substance abuse treatment report lifetime histories of sexual or physical assault. The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® understands women and their unique needs. Our trauma-informed clinical care helps clients achieve a new beginning.
TRAUMA-INFORMED SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT APPROACHES
At The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®, we have designed our substance abuse treatment approaches to help women overcome the underlying issues that fuel self-destructive behavior. Our trauma-informed treatment services take a multidisciplinary approach to care. We combine traditional therapeutic modalities with holistic treatment approaches to give women the best chance of achieving sobriety and stability.
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT DESIGNED FOR WOMEN
Our substance abuse treatment programs help women achieve freedom from destructive and self-sabotaging behaviors that stem from trauma and addiction. Our women’s only program offers a safe and supportive environment so that clients can enhance the quality of their day-to-day living.
Treatment at The Willows relies upon five primary ideals:
- Safety – Our program provides physical and emotional safety for all of our female clients.
- Peer support – Our small program provides individualized care as well as peer support with a group of close-knit women and team members.
- Respect – Our team is committed to honoring and respecting you as you begin your journey to recovery.
- Collaboration – We encourage your loved ones to be part of the recovery process.
- Reflection – Our expansive, open spaces are perfect for meditation, stillness, and connecting with nature.
FIND THE HELP YOU NEED TODAY
Do not continue to let substance abuse control your life. Our programs for drug and alcohol addiction treatment at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® can help you achieve a new beginning. Call us today at (855) 773-0614.